We are overseas Chinese students who believe China’s economic success cannot overshadow the lack of freedom, democracy and rule of law. We are currently focused on the issue of the government’s crackdown of human rights lawyers in China. Contents include original, re-post and translated articles on advocating the release of these lawyers. Please use hashtag #ChinaForJustice to find us on twitter.
- [Repost] Families of China’s ‘disappeared’ say country is a place of fear and panic
- Petition: Asking Chinese President Xi Jinping to release arrested human rights lawyers during his state visit
- 【Profiles of the Missing Lawyers】Ms. Wang Yu 王宇律师
- 【TRANSLATION】Over Ten Thousand Arrested for “Internet Crimes”
- Who we are, What we do and What we want